Scully J.

Can you survive, co-operate and raid?

a2IGveKjAFVWprajxSC7rrKhYNWKuHJy_hWvRX0W

c5c2283e4cd8.png

Vice Network are on the verge of officially expanding into a new genre of game. Thanks to Noah for sparing the resources I've been working away attempting to get a functioning oxide server up and running and I'm now going to reach out to members of the community.

I'm looking for a handful of people to come on and test everything out, Making sure everything is functional ready for a proper launch 'hopefully' within a week. Now I know there are some better plugins out there which I do plan on purchasing for the future if there's the demand to do so to make the gameplay and perks for our future VIP members even more special.

Obviously, the usual VGN Terms of Service will apply and a few other game specific rules will be announced on launch. 

Interested? Go ahead and reply to this along with any questions you may have. Also so I make sure you are registered a member, please comment your civ, LEO or Minecraft username at the end of your post so I can check :) 

Lastly, don't fear if you don't own the game and you're interested. I'll see if I can work some magic in my bank account to be able to give a copy or two away in a competition. I look forward to stealing your sulfur xD

Sky S. 472 CHP | K-9

Don't own game looking at Christmas 

Logged into my other account I believe, can't see pictures on phone.

Edited by Sky Smith

I'd love to take park in this "test" when it comes out. I'm off Monday's and Tuesdays, but i can play at night when i'm off. Look forward to making a group on here to go raid some people (including Noah).

Would this be a modded server or generally vanilla server with collecting?

Edit: 

*Also, on a side note, Can you please fix my forum tags? As I am just now noticing them.*

Edited by Largo K.