Noah

New Vehicle System

Should we add this new system?  

48 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we do a VEHICLE wipe for this new update

• Yes, wipe the cars. YOU CAN SELL YOU CARS 1 WEEK AFTER POLL FOR 100% back
    • No, do not wipe the cars

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/18 at 04:12 AM

Good afternoon players. After testing some cool development changes we need to get a vote from you all. This new system which includes the following

- New Impound

- New garage System

- New Car Shop System (Optimized)

But with new development, there is always a downfall for the add. This downfall required us to purge ALL vehicles in the database. Which we will be figuring out a way for y'all to make a ticket so you can get refunded all cash from your vehicles. 

I will be posting more information very soon on this once I get a vote.

If we go ahead with the wipe we will be giving a grace period to sell your cars for 100% back of the vehicles. BUT WAIT FOR THE POLL TO CLOSE TO START SELLING MONDAY

As a person who loves driving in a different vehicle every moment, and owning 34 of them . It will be a hassle driving them all back and forth and buying them all again, but if I do get all my vehicles their prices back. Then maybe.

1 hour ago, Vince said:

As a person who loves driving in a different vehicle every moment, and owning 34 of them . It will be a hassle driving them all back and forth and buying them all again, but if I do get all my vehicles their prices back. Then maybe.

Read the poll you get 100% back

I support this, To bad we lose the money for our vehicle mods. but that's only a small step back to a big one forward.

So basically we sell all of our cars and just rebuy them back in order to apply these new updates?

If thats what it takes to get some cool updates I approve, just slightly confuzled.

44 minutes ago, [PC-44] Alex G. said:

So basically we sell all of our cars and just rebuy them back in order to apply these new updates?

If thats what it takes to get some cool updates I approve, just slightly confuzled.

It's because we'd have to restructure the database to make it work. Far far easier and less chance of things breaking than trying to convert every single car a person owns. Not only that I don't think anyone would want to manually convert people's cars you'd be waiting a while. 

Yea what scully said lol trying to take all the vehicles that people own and convert them to the new setup would take ages we have alot of players in the servers and i can guarantee that 95% have multiple vehicles 

3 hours ago, Terry J. said:

Im sure CTI Could host some car modding event to get cars modded up for a good price. right @Jack J. | Civ-2

Yea for sure we can get people fixed up we always save everyone a ton of money over ls customs